Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Feeling HOPEful...and like I wanted a cupcake

These cupcakes are non-partisan.
If you like Obama you can eat it.
If you don't like Obama you can eat it so you don't have to look at it.
This way, we all win!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I wish I were there so that I could eat them all! So cute, Lindsey.
Lis

Anonymous said...

No kidding. I want one right now. Adorable. Shana

We can do hard things! said...

Congrats on your win tonight! Go Obama!

jayne wells said...

Save one for me! Me yikee Obama cupcakes!

Paulina... said...

and florida gave the vote to obama yeah!!!

Lindsey said...

I wish I could send you all a cupcake. Although, there are so many imperfections in them. As you can see in the cakey on it's side; the blue of the arc is bleeding into the red, therefore making purple. And some of them aren't perfect circles, but you know, whatever. My friend Katie is probably looking at them and laughing her head off because she is a Cake Maestro. I'd still send her one too though. ;)

Anonymous said...

You're the best Linds...

Shana told me about you making the Obama cupcakes. That's the best thing ever! I really do believe that brought on the Fl. Obama karma. GO OBAMA!!!

I didn't do cupcakes but I was out front wearing shorts with dress shoes and no socks lighting fireworks in the snow celebrating the blessed event

Miss you guys...

l.g. mcfifi said...

I can not believe how good the gators are this year! btw I added you to my private status let me know if it doesn't work.