Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Wiggly Party!

We had such a fun night on Thursday!

I took the kids to see:

The Wiggles!


The Big Red Car!

Dorothy the Dinosaur...en pointe.

Arg Mateys!  It's Captain Feathersword!

A bit into the performance, Deacon realized that he just wanted to get closer and closer to the stage.  Bit by bit he started making his way down.



We had so much fun!  Sam, Jeff, Murray and Anthony were really cute and funny and the kids loved every minute of it.  Deacon was in awe and dancing and Scarlett was baby-head-bobbing the entire time.  However, I think next time I will make sure Brian comes...you know, for reinforcement.

"Beauuuuuuuuty Mate!"

*I apologize for the picture quality...the Coolpix certainly is not the Rebel.

12 comments:

Petersons said...

My sister took Avery w/ her son a few years ago to the Wiggles. She had a blast. I was just glad my sister wanted to take them!
Kids get their own "concerts" nowadays!

Brimley Girl said...

So fun! I love that they had such a great time.

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love the baby head bob. Love you guys, Shana

Kate said...

It's good to see the Wiggles still doin' their thing. I was sad when I heard that Greg was quitting - I thought that they might disband or something! The Wiggles will always hold a special place in my heart. Glad you had fun!

PS - how'd you get such good seats?

Lindsey said...

We did get good seats! I just thank Ticketmaster! Sadly, the arena was only about 1/3 full so every seat was a good seat. I missed Greg too! But, Sam was cute, and I think that Jeff is anorexic. :|

jayne wells said...

Where's Jeff, is he riding in the car? Where's Jeff...

l.g. mcfifi said...

Isn't Jeff asleep?

I don't watch the wiggles anymore, my 6 year old has moved on to the Mighty b

Lindsey said...

I think anorexic Jeff fell asleep like 7 times...but he stayed awake to ride in the Big Red Car.

Mighty B is so dang funny!! I love Amy Poehler!!

Anonymous said...

How cute Linds! Deacon looks so cute down in front.
Lis

DIGIARTPAU said...

we are sooo jelous... luis carlos loves the wiggles

Michelle @ Twig said...

Hello! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and yes that is Heather Hunt! I married her brother! I will tell her hello for you...what a small world!

Brimley Girl said...

Linds, I need to see more pictures of Deacon and Scarlett...I'm begging you! :) Love you, Mom