Hands down the winner is Scarlett! What a little doll. Thank goodness you keep us updated via your blog. You and your mom have tons of fun!! Love you guys, Shana
I just want to "chomp" on Scarlett she's so darn cute. Oh I wish I could hold her and almost bite those cute cheeks!! I'm not a vampire, I just feel the urge to bite darling babies! She is absolutely beautiful, Linds.I hope you and your mom and cute Deacon are having fun. And Brian if he's ever home. :) Love to you all! Lis
For ya'lls information (since I just returned for Florida I can talk like that) Anyhoo...Scarlett is the best natured little thing. She laughs and smiles all the time, and she's in constant motion. What a sweetheart.
Deacon is a bundle of energy and joy. He is very loving and protective of Scarlett. We had so much fun.
9 comments:
Seriously, can she get ANY cuter!? I love her to death!!
BTW - I keep meaning to call you, but my kids will not cooperate. Darn kids! Are you still coming this month?
Hands down the winner is Scarlett! What a little doll. Thank goodness you keep us updated via your blog. You and your mom have tons of fun!! Love you guys, Shana
As my Drew would say "Holy Moly!" Scarlett is adorable! That is the cutest picture.
For sure Scarlett is the winner! What a cutie!
How can you stand it? I can't stand how cute your kids are- her smile is the best
I just want to "chomp" on Scarlett she's so darn cute. Oh I wish I could hold her and almost bite those cute cheeks!! I'm not a vampire, I just feel the urge to bite darling babies! She is absolutely beautiful, Linds.I hope you and your mom and cute Deacon are having fun. And Brian if he's ever home. :) Love to you all!
Lis
She looks so much like you..especially the older she gets. Too cute! I love little baby teeth. :)
Oh Linds,
What a darling little thing. She definitely belongs in your family doesn't she?! Jules just got his two bottoms too!
For ya'lls information (since I just returned for Florida I can talk like that) Anyhoo...Scarlett is the best natured little thing. She laughs and smiles all the time, and she's in constant motion. What a sweetheart.
Deacon is a bundle of energy and joy. He is very loving and protective of Scarlett. We had so much fun.
Yes I am the grandma. How could you tell?
Love you all, Mom
Post a Comment