HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY, ANDY!
I just wanted to wish my youngest brother a happy birthday and welcome him to adulthood! Andy was born when I was in 8th grade. He came early, while Russ and I were on a football trip to Oregon with our grandparents. We were so worried that he would be born while we were gone and sure enough! He was!
He has always been such a sweet, good natured boy. He is very intelligent and always very interested in learning new things. When he was younger he went through different "obsessions", from dinosaurs, to the Titanic, to Star Wars. After I graduated high school, my family moved to St. George, which was good because I was at SUU at the time. I remember one weekend while I was down visiting, Andy was going through his Star Wars obsession and he made me this picture and left it on my pillow:
(Translation: "HAPPY STAR WARS LOVING, LOVE ANDY - THIS QUARTER IS FOR YOU")
I will never, ever throw this away, I absolutely love it. And, I will never spend my Star Wars quarter, even with the economy the way it is....never.
Now, Ange is a senior at Timpview High School and is a sports freak. He writes a sports column for the high school paper and is very good. He needs to be a sports writer for the AP when he graduates.
Happy Birthday, Andrew Vern! We love you and miss you and hope you have a great day!
6 comments:
Ahhh, I love this post and everything you said is true. How sweet from his sister "Nins". Love you all, Mom
That picture is so cute! That's awesome that you kept it. You siblings are so good to each other. You are very lucky to have each other and the good mom who borned you. :)
Happy Birthday Ange!
I'm so grateful that you have been a big part of my life for 18 years.
Love, Aunt Lisa
Brimley girl 1
Very handsome photo too!
Lisa
Aw! I love that he called me "Nins"!!!
"Wanna sleep with me on the couchbed, Nins?" And then leave me after 5 minutes to go sleep with his mom and dad.
I agree with all the comments! Great sibs., great mom, handsome smart 18 year old (Happy Birthday!!)! Way to go guys--love you all, Shana
I had to add a blurp about Suze Orman on my last post after you mentioned her! I USED to like her, but now I cringe when I see she's on somewhere!
Post a Comment