Because I am HONEST, and HONOR my BETS:
"BYU is awesome and deserves to be ranked in the Top 10."
So, I had a bet with my dad last week. We bet on the BYU/UCLA game. I said BYU would lose, and if I lost the bet I had to put that quote on my blog. It really hurt me inside to do this. But, as the photos show - at one time, I was a BYU fan. A big one! So much so that my awesome seamstress mom made me my own cheerleading outfit. And I wore it to a football game! I had my picture taken with a real cheerleader but I don't know where that pic is.
I love you, Dad. No more bets.
14 comments:
Hahahah!!!! Sa-weet!
Oh yah, and your profile pic - that totally looks like you! Where did you get that?
I just love those pictures! And... LITTLE PEOPLE!! I love it!
You were seriously such a darling little girl and you looked so dang cute in that outfit. I remember the photo with the cheerleader. I wonder if Grandma has it somewhere... Love you, Shana
thanks princess...i love u 2
dad
you were bond... you and me had the same haircut like prince valiant jajajajajajajajaja I think it was the fashion.
by bond i ment blond
Aah ... that was brilliant. Your dad ROCKS!! And what a good daughter you are to honor your bet and not even try to sneak something sneaky in there.
I love the pictures. You were so stinking cute! (Not to say that you're not now ...)
I'm proud of you! I could never done that for another team like say...oh U of U. Nope.
BTW, how are the Gators doing so far? You need some sort of scoreboard so we can keep up :)
That "little mama" is adorable and she does look like you. Only you are much cuter.
Yes, you loved that cheerleading outfit and the picture of you with the cheerleader is still in G & G Brimley's photo album.
I want to know what Dad was going to do if he lost the bet.
Go Gators! Go Cougars! Go Utes!
Love you, Mom
JMCW - Don't you LOVE Little People? You should see my collection, you'd die of nostalgia.
KEBK - I didn't want to be sneaky this time because I finally figured that since I was a BYU fan up until LaVell left, there is still some respect there. Plus, I think the Haka is AWESOME, and kinda hot.
AGP - I put a Gator schedule widget at the bottom of my blog! We are 2-0!
Oh, and mrs.andrea: I took that picture all by myself!
Hey,
I'm so glad you lost that bet with Stu, cause 1. I'm glad Byu won and 2. I've been wanting to see those darling pictures on your blog. Yahoo! That was the cutest outfit your mother made and you looked sooooo cute in it!
Love you, Lis
love your cheerleading outfit- you are such a cutie- those pictures are great- I was happy to have a comment from you today!
Good thing you have honor and keep your bets. Everyone says it is good for the conf that BYU wins, but I CAN NOT NOT NOT cheer (or even be happy) for them. Can't they lose just one! It would be so fun if you were still at Utah...
BTW, I love old school little people, especially the mom ones with the boob that goes all the way around the body...
Post a Comment