After a rough two weeks, Deacon had a great day at pre-school today!
Miss Sara gave him an A+! It makes me wonder...an A+ because he was a good boy? Or an A+ because no fire alarms were pulled? Either way, I am a very happy Mom today! Good Job, Deac! I love you!
6 comments:
He gets an A+ because he is just so damn cute. At least that's why I give him an A+. I'm so glad he had a great day at pre-school. If not we might have had to send him to military pre-school :) Love you all, Mom
Look at that face! Oh ... he is just too precious.
We have one of those church billboards by our house too! We should have a saying swap to see whose is better! That Scarlett..she is so cute in her cheerleader outfit! Love it!
Good thing he brought those grades up! I am curious about the kids who get Cs and Ds in preschool... Let me know if you find out. Maybe they are future criminals. Love you guys, love the darling photo, Shana
Haha!!! And, yet, WOOHOO!
Deacon is so cute! I can't believe he's going to preschool already. What a big boy!! XXOO andrea
Post a Comment