Bring it Fay!
With this shift in Fay's path, I'm not sure what that will bring to us folk here in Gainesville. Is it crazy that I want her to come straight through us? Because I do. I want a fun, good storm. I guess just to have that experience. The past hurricane seasons have been weak. But, we still have 105 days left of this season. Just so you know where we are on the map, we are just north-west of Orlando, about where the "y" is on "Friday".
7 comments:
your funny you want a storm to hit you
Yeah ... you are a little crazy. I often wonder what possesses people to live in storm areas - hurricanes, tornadoes, etc. - maybe you're all just more adventurous than I!
Anyway, I hope you get your storm, and I hope it is fun!
I think I may have 'jumped the gun' a little bit. Now that I see that Fay is headed right towards us, I'm getting a bit freaked out! I just wanted a thunderstorm! Not tornadoes!!!!
Ask Mike all about it! He went through a tornado in Atlanta and he did say in a crazy way, it was a rush so it's probably not that weird that you sort of are curious about it. Then again, Mike's pretty weird. Hang on Dorothy! (I'll be glad when it's over.) Shana
no , my mom just didnt know what the word anthem meant!!!! so i explained, anthem means himno in spanish.
You be careful out there Linds!!! Don't blow away!
Linds your wild! It looks like I am a little late looking at your post, we need an update on Fay.
Post a Comment