Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothin' But A 'V' Thing, Baby

This is a fun little game. 


Rules are: all answers must start with the
first letter of your last name.


What is your last name? Voltolini

4 Letter Word: Vent
Vehicle: Volkswagen
Boy Name: Vern
Girl Name: Victoria
Pet Name: Vittle
Occupation: Veterinarian
Something You Wear: Vest
Celebrity: Vince Vaughn 
Food: Veggies
Found in Bathroom: Vanity
Reason for Being Late: Vehicle
Cartoon Character: (I cannot think of one!!)
Something You Shout: iVAMANOS!
Animal: Vampire Bat
Body Part: (teehee) Voice Box
Word to Describe You: Valuable
Something You Like To Do: Volunteer
Place You'd Like To Be:   Vatican

{Now I tag everyone in the whole world!!!}

3 comments:

Katy said...

Lindsey - you cannot tag everyone in the whole world. Duh

Lindsey said...

Yes. I can. And I did.

Celeste said...

I knew you could do it. I had faith in you. LOL! Nice tag Linds...KTB is just jealous that she didn't think to do it first. Hee Hee!!!