Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I Just KNEW I Was A Princess


You Are Megara!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Charming and witty. You are always the first person to come up with a wisecrack. Sure, you have an attitude, but that's why people love you. You keep them on their toes. Sometimes you can be misleading, but always end up doing the right thing for the people you love.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

6 comments:

Brimley Girl said...

You ARE Megara, but I don't know who she is. She must be a new princess since I used to watch Disney movies with you guys. I'm proud to say that I am Snow White. But Linds, you hate Snow White. Ahhhhh NO!! Love ya, Mom

Paulina... said...

I AM CINDERELLA.... JIJIJIJIJI I love megara though love her personality

Lindsey said...

Crazy enough, given my love of Greek mythology and (especially) literature, I have never even seen Hercules. I guess I'm going to have to go and get it!

And yes, of all Disney princesses Snow White is my least fave but you would be a cute Snow White, Mom!

Kate said...

I did this once, and I got the exact same score on four of the princesses. Does that mean I'm scitzo? :)

DIGIARTPAU said...

I did it again and YES I AM CINDERELLA... JAJAJAJAJAJAJA THATS FUNNY

We can do hard things! said...

Did you make that up about yourself? You wisecracker, you!