Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Day In Thirds

I. Breakfast For The Wildlife


 

Deacon loves to feed the squirrels in the morning.  He gets so excited when I grab our cannister of mixed nuts and dump some out for them to eat.  He will yell out "eat!" and do the sign; with his little hand up to his mouth.  I think this morning I counted 8 squirrels out in our yard.

II.  Sitting Pretty













Look who can sit up by herself!  It is so nice to be able to plop her down with some toys and let her play.  However, her favorite past-time is still watching Deacon.

III.  Birthday Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!  We love you so much!

More pictures of that to come later...

11 comments:

Kate said...

Such cuties, as always! Isn't it nice to have babies who sit up? I'm jealous that Scarlett's doing it already! She's going to pass my boys up here ...

Brimley Girl said...

Now that's a beautiful girl!!!
A handsome little guy!!!
Happy Birthday to the Big Guy!!!
A fantastic Mom (that's you Linds)!

Love you all, Mom

DIGIARTPAU said...

I just read you last post about when people visits...and I think nobody understands you better than me :( and even when you come back from visiting you also get nostalgic. My mom always says that when she is with us she would love the clock to stop ticking... But we know there will be more visits and visitors...ALE IS WITH US FOR THE SUMMER YUPI!!!!! Your kids are sooo cute... you should visit your family and then visit us for luis carlos bday!!!!!

Unknown said...

Umm. . .where do all the squirrels come from. That's amazing. My kids would think they were in Heaven if they had pet squirrels in their backyard.

Anonymous said...

I just looked through all of your pictures again for fun and was thinking, "Those two children are just so darn cute!" I still love those wrestling photos. Scarlett looks so chubby and darling. I can't believe she can sit up now. Time has flown by since you had her. Deacon looks so cute in his jammies and Croc's!
Love you all,
Aunt Lisa

Lindsey said...

Lis - Deacon is so obsessed with shoes. He has his Crocs on from the second he wakes up until the second he goes to bed. And those blue Crocs are at least two sizes too small and he had a fit that I threw them away yesterday! So, seeing him in jams and shoes is a very familiar sight.

jayne wells said...

Linds,
Long time no have internet! I'm so glad to be back and see your darling pictures. I love your kids! Scarlett is so beautiful, I can't believe I've never seen her. Boo. Happy birthday to Brian! Miss you guys. Hello to Deacon from Parley.

Kristin said...

Hey! I am so happy that you found me! I have been tracking you through the family grapevine, but how fun to see your cute family. I don't know if you remember Andrea Worthen, but she found my blog also. It is so fun to keep track of each other.
-Kris

Celeste said...

Lol! K, Lil' Miss Creative I can understand the "V" problem. But I do think "voice box" will work just fine. So get on your horse and do the "tag". Love ya...
P.S. We need to catch up. So are you comin to Utah or what?

Brimley Girl said...

Just wanted to say how cute the new pictures of the kids are (on the right hand side with their b'days) I have to pull up this blog several times a day to look at the little dolls. Love you, Mom

Brimley Girl said...

Linds, in reference to Celeste's comment...you could use "veins"