Friday, July 18, 2008

It's A Pretty Big Day

This lovely little (big) arrangement was waiting for me when the kids and I got home today!

(not to brag or anything, but those rose buds are as big as my fist)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIAN!
I LOVE YOU!

FIVE years ago today Brian and I got married in the sweltering Las Vegas heat.  
It was 118 degrees that day, but one of the funnest days ever.   

10 comments:

Brimley Girl said...

Linds and Brian, Happy Anniversary. I love you both and adore those little children. Even in the sweltering heat in Las Vegas, it was a FUN day. You know how some weddings and receptions are boring...well this one wasn't it was WILD. My favorite part was after the reception and everyone had changed into street clothes, Linds and Brian and a bunch of their friends went out on the strip...Linds was standing at the top of some stairs outside of Caesars Palace, she had on the cutest sundress, she hopped up on the railing and slid down with arms in the air saying "I'm Married!!!" for all to hear. Have a fun celebration. Love ya, Mom

Lindsey said...

MOM! You are such a nerd. That totally never happened!

Brimley Girl said...

DID TOO :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

DIGIARTPAU said...

HAPPY Anniversary...JULY IS THE BEST MONTH TO GET MARRY!!!!!

Kate said...

Happy Anniversary! (It was 118 degrees?!???)

Alisha said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe how time can fly!

Karen said...

Congratulations you guys! Your anniversary is the same day as my baby's birthday! :) Great day, huh?

Anonymous said...

I remember very clearly your mom telling me about that ""stair railing incident" right after it happened! tee hee. It made me laugh and I could just picture it. It was a fun, hot day. Brian "did good" with those purdy flowers, Linds!
Happy #5...
Lisa Marie

Andrea, Mrs. said...

Woohooooo!!!!! Congratulations! Happy Anniversary. :-D



By the way, I think we should work on our families to have a Thomas Worthen family reunion. What do you think?