Thursday, June 12, 2008

Baffled

So I saw this on my cousin Jayne's blog and I thought I'd give it a try:

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

Now I'm really confused! 0 Lindsey Voltolini's? Does that mean no other besides me? or just no Lindsey Voltolini's at all? I mean, I'm pretty sure MY name is Lindsey Voltolini. That's what my drivers license says. That's what my social security card says, and I have a marriage license even that says that I am adopting Brian's last name. So, yeah, I'm baffled. I think this website is BUNK, Jayne. But I still love you and miss you.

5 comments:

Celeste said...

Once again you've managed to crack me up. I love it!!

Paulina... said...

Yes me too... there are 0 Paulina Fausett... you are right does it mean that we dont count...maybe its an old record and it hasnt done it in like 10 years...

Kate said...

Lindsey, if it makes you feel any better, there are also NO Konolds. At all. Strange ... at my last count, there were about - wait for it - ELEVENTY BILLION Konolds in Chris' family alone! Well, maybe we're all figments of our own imaginations.

Unknown said...

I am sorry that you are all non existent because there were 128 people named Stephanie Baxter. Don't be jealous. Out of curiosity I ran my maiden name through. There were 7 people named Stephanie Stalker. Very interesting. I don't know what is wrong with all of you. :)

jayne wells said...

miss your guts too! Yeah, seems to be BUNK cause I know you're not a liar. I know at least 1 Lindsey Voltolini. It's you.