Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy Sunday

We had so much fun last Sunday! Brian's aunt Jennifer and uncle Lovon (and special guest Cousin Quinn) came up to visit us from their retreat in Orlando.


Brian had to be at work at eleven so they made a special early trip and were here by 9 so that they could see him. Then they took us to IHOP for breakfast. It was so much fun, until Brian started getting texts from Coach Meyer (at 10) wondering why he wasn't in the office: where are u volt? we need u here.

Afterwards we headed back to our house and just hung-out.

Thanks for coming to visit Fausett's! It was great to see you. And I promise I didn't cry when you left. I didn't. Honest.


5 comments:

Brimley Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheryl said...

Actually, I'm pretty sure she cried when you left.

DIGIARTPAU said...

THOSE PICTURES ARE SOOOO CUTE...I love the picture with Lovon...Scarlett looks like she has loong eye lashes like luis carlos...

jayne wells said...

Lucky Fausetts. I wish I got to come to Orlando! Linds, your kids are dolls. I can't believe how big Scarlett is getting! What a darling.

Karen said...

I totally had a dream last night about you and me in the Zeta house. We were listening to Alannis and the Sigma Nu's came over, and I really can't remember much about it... but it was funny! Made me miss you, my former roomie!