Yay!! I always get so excited when you post because I love to look at your gorgeous kids!! These pics are SOO cute ... isn't it the best when your kids start playing together? I remember just sitting and watching Haley and Carter in the beginning. (Enjoy it now, because these days all they do is fight.) My favorite picture is the 5th one - that joy on Scarlett's face is so cute!
By the way - is your weather thing really right? 3:00pm and only 69*?!?? It's like 99* here! What's going on down there?
Those are some damn cute children! (I stole that line from someone...Lindsey...on Jaynies blog) Your kids are so cute! How chubby Scarlett is! It makes me kind of mad that I haven't ever seen Scarlett and miss seeing Deacon! I need to fly there with your mom again. Aunt Lisa
9 comments:
Scarlett has the most beautiful eyes ever!
What fun they are having. They are great. I can't wait to see them...just 24 hours or so. Love you, Mom
I'm telling you, that baby looks like my baby pictures.
Those two are so cute. What adorable photos. Scarlett looks so pleased about her brother!
Hope you all are having a blast. Can't wait to hear about it all and see photos!
Love you guys, Shana
Your kids are so cute!
Hey! I just saw your comment on my blog! Of course I remember you. It is great to hear from you! Your kids are so cute... :-)
Isn't it fun to watch your kids interact with each other. That's one of my favorite parts of parenting.
Yay!! I always get so excited when you post because I love to look at your gorgeous kids!! These pics are SOO cute ... isn't it the best when your kids start playing together? I remember just sitting and watching Haley and Carter in the beginning. (Enjoy it now, because these days all they do is fight.) My favorite picture is the 5th one - that joy on Scarlett's face is so cute!
By the way - is your weather thing really right? 3:00pm and only 69*?!?? It's like 99* here! What's going on down there?
Scarlett loves her big brother!! aunt Christy
Those are some damn cute children! (I stole that line from someone...Lindsey...on Jaynies blog)
Your kids are so cute! How chubby Scarlett is!
It makes me kind of mad that I haven't ever seen Scarlett and miss seeing Deacon!
I need to fly there with your mom again.
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment