Monday, May 5, 2008

Lemme show ya how it works




Scarlett tried out the bouncy/exersaucer over the weekend for the first time.  I can't believe she is big enough and strong enough!  She loved it and Deacon did too. He was very into showing her how everything worked, and she was eager to learn.  We even caught him trying to get in  himself once or twice.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

What happy, beautiful kids. I'm so happy to see their faces. Love you all, Mom

Karen said...

They are so cute, Lindsey! I want another one!!! :(

Alisha said...

Your little ones are so cute! I love the blog.

Kate said...

I love that third picture. It is so cute! (Is Scarlett going blonde? Her hair looks a lot lighter!)

Lindsey said...

Kate: Her hair is lighter! And her eyes are still blue! We just don't understand it.......;)

Unknown said...

It's funny how the baby toys really appeal to older siblings. My kids used Emily's bouncer as a trampoline. Scarlett has grown up so fast. I can't believe she is ready to bounce already. They really are beautiful kids you have.

Anonymous said...

Adorable kids Linds!I love how Deacon never has any pants on! I have so many pictures of Danny that way. Both Scarlett and Deacon look so darling. She is getting so big and chubby! Cute thing.
Love you all, Lisa Marie

Celeste said...

Ooo look out for big brother! :-)
They are always such big helpers, aren't they? Adorable Linds, you cooked them pretty dang good if I do say so myself.
Love ya...Celeste

Lindsey said...

Oh Lisa! I was hoping no one would notice that Deacon never wears any pants! He hates wearing pants! I hate wearing pants too, but I have to because it's the law! :(

Anonymous said...

Lindsey: Everyone thinks Carys will have green/blue eyes too & I thought what?!?!? Then I was reminded of the Foster's having those colors....Grandma Theresa green eyes & blonde hair, Aunt Andrea blue, blue eyes, Uncle Rod, blue eyes & blonde hair too....so there you go! Scarlett is quite the cutie pie! Christy