Here are (finally) some photos of our Easter Week.
My Mom and my Grandparents Brimley came into town for a visit and we had a great time.
I loved having my Mom stay with us. Lucky for me, the kids adore her and she loves to bathe and dress them.



Scarlett loved meeting her Great Grandparents and Deacon loved wrestling with Grandpa Vern.



On Easter Sunday, we took my Grandparents on a tour of The Swamp.
Gramps tried on a Heisman winners' helmet and Deacon let off some steam running up and down the field.
7 comments:
I can't get over what a good mix Scarlett is of you two! She is beautiful! We miss you guys!
How fun. I love that picture of your Grandpa in Tebow's helmet. What a beautiful little family - Scarlett is getting so big, and she's soooo cute!!
Yay, it's fixed. I wrote two amazing comments and couldn't post them. Okay, they were probably stupid but it was still frustrating.
All I really wanted to say is that everyone had a blast at your house! I don't think Grams and Gramps wanted to come home. Grandma was praising you Linds, saying what a great mother and homemaker you are :)
Also, I am worried about Scarlett--I don't think she has enough clothes or blankets. You'd better get working on that.
Love you guys, Shana
Lindsey
This is Karen Sharp's husband, Mike. In response to your question, no you are not wasting electricity. When a light bulb burns out the filament is broken which makes it so that current cannot flow. If current is not flowing no electricity is being used. Sorry Lindsey's husband, but you are wrong this time!!! :)
Hey, it's just me...the proud mom and grandma. What fun to see those beautiful pictures and be reminded of our great week. The swamp was really fun, and watching Deacon run the whole length of the football field and back, was exhausting. Brian was so good to take us and let us see everything. Scarlett really is a beauty and such a good natured little thing. Can't wait to see you all again. Love you, Mom
What darling photos! Your little ones are beautiful! I love them! I can see you as a baby in the photos of Scarlett. I remember you as a baby when I see her. Deacon is so handsome and grown up looking. Yes, Grandma B. was saying what a great mother, wife and homemaker you are Linds and what a great dad and husband Brian is.
Love you all, Lisa Marie
thanks 4 the advice...we want a post soon 4 april...
Post a Comment