Tuesday, March 18, 2008

SeaWorld & a 2 Year Old

Pictures?  No, not many.

Fun?  No, not so much.

7 comments:

Katy said...

So I'm coming to Gainsville to visit the Natural History Museum with some coworkers. Can I see you? Don't worry I'm still gonna make a stop on the long road trip.

Anonymous said...

But did he get any cotton candy?

Kate said...

Sorry you didn't have fun. At least you have gorgeous hair! ;)

Paige Marie said...

Hey! I didn't get cotton candy and that's all I asked for! Sheesh. Who cares about shamu, feeding dolphins, or holding a starfish. I wanted the cotton candy dangit.

jayne wells said...

That leash may come in handy at other times too--bedtime perhaps? Where can I find me one of those?

Kate said...

Oh my gosh, Lindsey. Steph has a playlist of songs from the good ol' days on her blog, and one of the songs is Sawyer Brown's "The Race is On." As soon as I read that, I had a flash of you dancing like a crazy woman outside our lockers during Junior year. Do you remember? :)

Lindsey said...

Sure I remember! I still dance when I hear that song! It's one of the very few country songs that I like! You have a REALLY good memory Kate!! l love it!