Oh my gosh - why do they have to grow up so darn fast? She is so precious ... maybe I'm wrong, but she's starting to look a lot like Deacon to me, especially in that first picture!
I miss my baby girl - enjoy it now. Before you know it, you'll be stuck listening to Hannah Montana all day long and wanting to cut your ears off. ;)
When she's 4 you'll have to play kitties all day. Or she'll BE a kitty (or Madonna) half the day. Your two little ones are beautiful, Lindsey. What a "doll baby" Scarlett is. I love you all! Aunt Lisa
4 comments:
What a beauty!! She is so adorable. I know you are all having so much fun. Love you all, Mom
Oh my gosh - why do they have to grow up so darn fast? She is so precious ... maybe I'm wrong, but she's starting to look a lot like Deacon to me, especially in that first picture!
I miss my baby girl - enjoy it now. Before you know it, you'll be stuck listening to Hannah Montana all day long and wanting to cut your ears off. ;)
When she's 4 you'll have to play kitties all day. Or she'll BE a kitty (or Madonna) half the day. Your two little ones are beautiful, Lindsey. What a "doll baby" Scarlett is. I love you all!
Aunt Lisa
What a cutie pie! Aunt Christy
Post a Comment