Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Deacon's Big Day



HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY DEACON!

Yesterday was Deacon's birthday and we had a little family party for him. 
 I can't believe my boy is 2!





We love you so much Deke!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

deacon looks so big, scarlett is soooo cute, thankyou for the pictures

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your boy is 2 either. He is such a joy to all of us. He looks so handsome in his birthday pics and he's having so much fun. Linds you look so pretty. Miss you guys, Mom

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby, handsome two year old, beautiful and dedicated mom. Love you guys! Shana

We can do hard things! said...

I know how you dont like this sort of thing...but you have matured into a gorgeous woman! You look so pretty in that picture, mother hood...or maybe the swamps agree with you? Your babies are so adorable! Who could want for anything else in life except a happy family! Hope I didnt embarrass you too much!

Kate said...

What a cute boy! It looks like he had a fun day. And I am more than a little jealous to see you in shorts. It's 25 degrees here right now. You look fabulous, Linz - I really like you with long hair!

Anonymous said...

What a handsome birthday boy! His (late) gift is going to be mailed tomorrow...along with something for someone else I know who will be having a birthday soon. Love to you all! Lisa Marie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Deacon! He looks just like his daddy in those pics! Aunt Christy