brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
I'm excited for my trip when I will get to meet these little guys for myself!
I swear, that baby of yours just gets cuter with every pic! What a doll.
Cute, cute, cute, cute...I know they keep you and Brian busy. What fun. My goodness Scarlett is changing and growing so fast. Love you guys, Mom
Hey,he looks just like Robin Hood, if he was wearing tights. Aren't Saturdays nice. Somehow, they just tell everyone to relax.
Grandma Sheryl needs new pictures!!! Love ya
Julian wants to meet Scarlett! Love the sword fighter picture!
yes more pictures please!!!!
Scarlett is adorable!! and Deacon too. Love the pose! Happy 2nd Birthday to Deacon! Love Aunt Christy
Happy birthday to deacon, hope he has a wonderful day, from derik, paulina an luis-carlos...
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I'm excited for my trip when I will get to meet these little guys for myself!
I swear, that baby of yours just gets cuter with every pic! What a doll.
Cute, cute, cute, cute...I know they keep you and Brian busy. What fun. My goodness Scarlett is changing and growing so fast. Love you guys, Mom
Hey,he looks just like Robin Hood, if he was wearing tights. Aren't Saturdays nice. Somehow, they just tell everyone to relax.
Grandma Sheryl needs new pictures!!! Love ya
Julian wants to meet Scarlett! Love the sword fighter picture!
yes more pictures please!!!!
yes more pictures please!!!!
Scarlett is adorable!! and Deacon too. Love the pose! Happy 2nd Birthday to Deacon! Love Aunt Christy
Happy birthday to deacon, hope he has a wonderful day, from derik, paulina an luis-carlos...
Post a Comment