skip to main |
skip to sidebar

Time has really flown by. Scarlett is 3 weeks old today. Things here have been crazy, a lot of adjustments. Scarlett is a darling girl and we just adore her, but she is very high-maintenance. She is a rather fussy baby...we lovingly refer to her as Fussy McFusspants. She doesn't like to sleep at night unless it is on my chest, and she has to be held 24/7. She makes our family very happy though, and we are so blessed to have her!!
11 comments:
Oh. my. gosh. Fussy McFusspants is SO CUTE! It's easier to forgive them when they're so precious, eh?
I love that little girl! She looks like you Linds!
She is so darn cute, Linds! I wish I could hop on down to Florida right now to see you all! So, she's "a little ball and chain" huh? Aunt Lisa
Hi Linds - me again. You've been tagged! Check out my blog to learn more. ;)
She's such a doll! She's changed a lot--she looks tons and tons like you. Get ready for an emotional, sensitive, stubborn, bright little thing. If the fact that she is your little ball and chain is any sort of indication as to what she'll be like as she gets older. Remember Serena. . .? She slept with me for months and I got pretty good at vacuuming and cooking with a baby on my hip, and bathing FAST while she slept in the swing (I'd have to hurry to get out to wind up the darn thing before it stopped or she'd be up). Serena is a wonderful, affectionate, caring little person and I wouldn't change one thing about her! And I'll always think about what my friend Lyle Beecher said about his daughter, Maddie, who was similar! What's wrong with knowing what you want?!? It's true. Glad you are doing well and I can't wait to see more photos and read more stuff soon! Love you all--Shana
Hola...she is sooo cute...congrats
We love this baby! She is a beauty. She is a good combination of mother and father. I see a lot of Sheryl, Lindsey, and Shana as babies. Send more photos. We love seeing her and Deacon and the two of you. Have fun with miss McFusspants while she is tiny, because these days will fly by. Love you very much...Grandma and Grandpa B.
The more I look at Scarlett's pictures, I can see Sheryl. Grandma Sheryl! I see Brian in her too, and you Linds of course, but she does look quite a bit like Sheryl did as a baby!
Grandpa B. is probably going crazy with all of this talk about who she looks like! He he!
Love you all, Lisa
I just have to say that the Voltolini children are both so darn cute I can hardly stand it. I just adore them. Love you, Mom (Grandma Sheryl)
Where are the four week old pictures? :) Love you, Mom
Oh boy do I know what you mean about the 24/7 thing! That is how our darling Shay was and she also required that we bounce while we held her. It was a long, long 9 months until she got over it! Just so you know, girls that start out fussy end up fabulous! I love Shay to death and she is very calm now! smile
Post a Comment