Scarlett Voltolini
December 18, 2007
7 lbs 15 oz. 4:56 pm
Our sweet Miss Scarlett made her entrance into the world on Tuesday, via C-Section. After laboring for 6 hours it was discovered that she was in a compound position, her little arm wanted to come out before her head, so we had to deliver by c-section. She is such a doll and is such a good baby! We are so happy she is here. Scarlett and I came home this afternoon and we are doing well. I am still very sore but she is doing great.
The introduction to her brother was so funny. All she got from Deacon was a scowl and then he ran off. He doesn't pay much attention to her unless she makes a sound or he decides he wants to check her out.
Thanks to all for your well wishes and thoughts. More pictures are to come!
8 comments:
Linds,
She is gorgeous! I am so glad she's here and you both are well. I LOVE her name! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to meet her!
Lindsay, she's beautiful! CONGRATULATIONS!! I'm so happy that everything went well. What a happy Christmas present for your family! Have fun with that darling little girl.
congratulations!!!! Merry christmas from derik, paulina and luis-carlos!!!! cant wait to see more pictures!!
saludos desde mexico
Beautiful baby Linday!!!!! So happy for you! Love the name too!
Merry Christmas!
Just love that new little gal. For those of you who haven't seen her, she is beautiful. Love, Mom
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! She's so beautiful! I'm so happy for you and your adorable little family! I can't wait to see more pictures soon!
Love ya! Karen
Hey Lindsey. How funny to hear from you. Blogs are amazing. I didn't even know what a blog was till a couple months ago. I've been browsing yours for a bit. Looks like you are enjoying life. Both kids are really cute, and I LOVE the name Scarlett. By the way, how did you meet your football player husband? That's every girls dream!
She looks like you Linds....just not quite as chubby as you were!
What a doll! I love her and you!
Aunt Lisa
Post a Comment