Well, tonight is the night that we've been waiting for now for nearly 9 months. At my last doctor appointment we decided that due to my polyhydramnios and my tachycardia we are going to induce labor tonight. I am so excited and so relieved, and I can't wait to see this sweet baby girl.
I go to pick up my Mom at the airport in about thirty minutes, and I am so happy to have her here to help out with everything. It will be nice to relax today with her. Then tonight at 10 pm I check in to North Florida Regional Medical Center and hopefully will have a new baby sometime tomorrow!
I will post pictures as soon as I can!!!
1 month ago
7 comments:
It's such a surreal feeling to arrive at that scheduled day and to know that the next day, you'll have a new baby! We're all thinking about you and anxiously awaiting the news and the photos of course!! Love you all so much--Shana and family
P.S. Mike is having a nervous breakdown and thinks all his nieces should stop having babies. I informed him that that's none of his business but he still thinks it is. He just loves you guys!
It is VERY surreal to think that tomorrow I will have a new baby. And you can tell Mike that I'm done having babies so he can stop worrying about ME!!
Ahhh! I hope to hear the update soon! I'm thinking of you!
is she here yet? we ve been thinking of you!!! cant wait to see pictures of her.
I can't wait for pictures! I'm so excited! Congratulations Brian and Linds! Love you guys!
Oh my gosh. She is beautiful! I saw some pictures in an email! She is such a pretty baby!
Linds,
I have missed so much on your blog lately. I've kind of forgotten to ck blogs. What a lot of cute pictures on them all.
Now you have baby Scarlett! What a darling, perfect baby! We're all so happy for you and Deacon and Brian. We love you all so much. Take good care of yourself. Have fun with little Scarlett and
Deacon. I'm glad Russ is coming to
be with you while Brian's gone. Love, Lisa
Post a Comment