Hello everyone! So sorry there has been zero posts from me since Halloween. It has been crazy here, and I just haven't found the time! Ahh excuses, excuses. But, here is what we have been up to lately....
Brian and the rest of us are so happy the football season is finally over. We finally get to see more of him instead of seeing him only on Thursday nights and Sunday mornings. Only one more game! It is so nice to be going to the Capital One Bowl as it is in Orlando. As Deacon and I and the new babe probably won't be going to the game that means that Brian might be able to just drive up and see us a couple of times. But most of his free time now is spent putting together items for the baby's room...which he LOVES.
I am hanging in there. It is coming to the end of this pregnancy which I am so happy for. In early November my doctor found I was measuring big, and they discovered that I have extra amniotic fluid, which is called polyhydramnios. Needless to say, at almost 37 weeks (measuring 41) I am huge and can only wear a couple of things in my wardrobe. I had an ultrasound today and she is doing good! They say that she weighs about 7 lbs 2 oz, and besides the extra fluid everything looks good. Not much longer now though and I will surely post some pics when she is born! Oh, and we do have a couple of names picked out but have not singled out one yet. We are waiting until she is born.
Deacon is growing up so fast! He really is a little devil and is such a handful. His favorite thing is to climb, climb, climb. Anything he can get up on, he will. The other day I found him on top of his dresser which really freaked me out. He loves the Christmas Tree and loves to get under it, around it, and of course, pull all the ornaments and lights off. The lower half of our tree is now bare, having had to move ornaments up and take off garland and lights. But, he loves to get up on your lap and give you hugs and kisses, help with folding laundry, run up to you and hug your legs, and tell the kitty to "get down" off the table...and that makes his mom very happy!!! I just adore him.
So that is our family in a nutshell. Look for more posts as I promise I will do better....
1 month ago
3 comments:
I AM GLAD YOU WROTE SOME UPDATE...
:)I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTH...please post some pictures of the nursery
I'm glad to hear you're doing well (besides the 41 weeks part). Hang in there ... you're almost done!! I can't wait to see pics of the baby!
yeah! We've been missing you! Wish you were here so I could HOLD the new babe!
Post a Comment