Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's Halloween!

Happy Halloween everyone!


Here are some photos of Deacon in his costume; dressed as a little Devil!


We went to our neighborhood party first and then came home and handed out candy to the trick-or-treaters. Every time the door bell would ring, Deacon would get so excited, run to the door and "jabber" to the trick-or-treaters and wave to them.








10 comments:

Kate said...

What a handsome boy! Is he getting excited about being a big brother?

Paulina... said...

he is so cute... Luis Carlos si also going to be a devil but not for halloween, because my aunt and ale got it to me last night so tomorrow for day of the death he will be one. For halloween he was... check blog :)

Anonymous said...

Hayden liked Deacons costume!!

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

that cute lil devil

jayne wells said...

I love that little guy. Parley went around pointing out all of his pictures at Grandma's house. We sure miss you guys!

Paige Marie said...

He looks so cute. I miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So how was the trick or treating weather? Was Deacon perspiring in his costume? He would have been cold here. He looks so adorable, I love the back view as well as the front. Love you guys, Mom

Anonymous said...

Well, Deacon is anything but a little devil. He looks like an angel to me and I miss him so much. I still haven't washed his hand print from my storm door because it reminds me of when you were here. He will make a great big brother. Love you guys.

Karen said...

Girl, it's almost December! Where are you? How are you? Your friend in Las Vegas needs an update!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Karen...in Las Vegas. I know you are having your little baby girl any day...but do you have any new pictures of Deacon? Love you guys, Mom