Today was the last day of freedom for Brian.
Tomorrow he has to report to The Swamp for 2-a-Days. I am again a football widow.
So, for his last day, we spent it doing one of our favorite things. Brian and Deacon spent hours outside in the little pool.
I'm not sure how I was lucky enough to get this shot of Deacon getting Brian right in the kisser but I did!!! Good times...
After being outside in the hot sun we went out to dinner and came home and relaxed.
If any of you would like to leave a comment with a message for Brian, please feel free to do so, because you won't see him either. But to see what Coach Meyer has got him doing these days, along with his other duties, you can go here!!
3 comments:
¡¡Wow!!
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved . At least that is what they say - I don't buy it.
BTW - I'm cheering for Daniele but no one even comes close to Janele in BB6 and BB7. "Bye Bye Bitches!"
Post a Comment