Deacon and I are coming home to Utah!
We are so excited! We will be there from September 17 - 24th.
Let the countdown begin! Can't wait to see you all!
(Thank you Ozzy for such wonderful lyrics.)
1 month ago
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Deacon and I are coming home to Utah!
We are so excited! We will be there from September 17 - 24th.
Let the countdown begin! Can't wait to see you all!
(Thank you Ozzy for such wonderful lyrics.)
Posted by
Lindsey
at
3:59 PM
9 comments:
I'm soooo excited!!!
Back to Zion. Where you belong.
come see me! I miss you!
Ozzy who? Osbourne? I thought that must have been something quoted from Fargo!
Let's all (Paige, CJane, ktb,) meet Jayne and Emily somewhere to play basketball! And anyone else who is GOOD at it.
We can't wait to see you. Love you, Mom
My Mom could be cheerleader for the basketball game. She does a mean "pre-cartwheel".
Yes, I'll do the "pre-cartwheel" if Lisa will do the splits.
Mom
You do a complete cartwheel, Sheryl and I'll then do the splits! He he
Is your trip already over? I'm offended!
Post a Comment