Sunday, July 29, 2007

The New Set-Up


Here is Deacon...
...watching Mary Poppins for the
eleventy billionth time
but this time, on the new set-up!
We finally got a new entertainment center and new television, after many (5) years. And the entertainment center only took us 5 days, and 1 semi-argument to put together. Yoo Haloo, indeed!

5 comments:

Paige Marie said...

eleventy billion is a lot of times to watch maarrrryyyy popppins! that's how my mom always says it...i'm not sure why.

Lindsey said...

She says it that way because that's the way Bert says it!

Kate said...

Ah, Mary Poppins. I should have know that you'd pass that one on to your kids! (Is Deacon going to call me "Katie Nana" too if I ever meet him?) :)

Paige Marie said...

Oh right! I haven't seen that show forever! Have you finished Harry Potter yet?

C. Jane Kendrick said...

I think Deacon realizes that in a short time your family will look much like the Banks family (one boy, one girl.) It's very perceptive.

Congrats on the little lady by-the-way!