brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia
Q: How do I feel at 22 weeks?
You look so cute little mama. Does Deacon ever wonder about your tummy? I love it. Mom
AAAAH! I LOVE it! (I hope there's some way for you to get some extra credit, because you answered that question incorrectly.)
How are you feeling? Have you felt her yet? Are you having a blast buying girls stuff... We are ok... Baby growing and changing by the minute I think at least...
You look so cute, Linds! I can't wait to see you for real. Remember I dreamed I touched your tummy.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You look so cute little mama. Does Deacon ever wonder about your tummy? I love it. Mom
AAAAH! I LOVE it! (I hope there's some way for you to get some extra credit, because you answered that question incorrectly.)
How are you feeling? Have you felt her yet? Are you having a blast buying girls stuff... We are ok... Baby growing and changing by the minute I think at least...
You look so cute, Linds! I can't wait to see you for real. Remember I dreamed I touched your tummy.
Post a Comment