The Results Are In!

We had our ultrasound today and found that the baby was, without a doubt, a girl! We are very excited! Everything looks good, she looks healthy and my due date is the same. The doctor said she was amazed she could see anything because the baby was all over the place and called her a "little Mexican jumping bean". I didn't get any pictures put on a disc this time, so here are some pictures-of-pictures again.
11 comments:
I knew it!!!! What do I win? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are so excited for you and Brian and Deacon!!!!
Yippee!!! Girls ROCK! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys!
Yay!! I'm SO excited for you - it's so fun to have one of each and see the differences between the two. And girls are WAY more fun to shop for. :) CONGRATS!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!
yipee.
i (personally) think that
Stephanie is a beautiful name
I'm always wrong! I can't wait to see that little girly! Congrats Linds! Kate told me she might be able to tell me what my babe is on me b-day!
Have you started reading the last harry potter book? I already finished it... cant wait to comment please let me know!!!!
I just got the book, Paulina. I have started and I love it already!
Congrats! What a blast!
3 d 3 d 3 d
Post a Comment