I'm hoping for a girl but think that it will probably be a boy. Who cares - we love them all the same. Boys are great fun and Deacon needs a little brother. But, Lindsey, you need a little girl! Actually, Brian needs a little girl so I vote GIRL! Can't wait for the results.
Linds, I think its a boy but, it would be fun to have a girl in the family. Wouldn't it be fun if you AND Jayne had girls? But, I'm excited for boy or girl. They're both so fun. So, I think I will vote girl even though I think its really a boy. :)
Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie.. I liked it a lot... cant wait for the 21st to get my book (the first minutes of it)...I wont publish anything from harry potter until I know you have read it I hope you do the same.
Well you know what I think...BOY. I still have these intermittent thoughts that maybe, just maybe, you'll have an beautiful Voltolini girl. I have to come back to my first instinct though, that he's an adorable bouncing baby boy. Can't wait to find out. Love you, Mom
8 comments:
Ooh - I'm so excited! (Just make sure that they actually see the telltale "hamburger bun" if they say girl ... I learned my lesson!)
I vote girl!
I'm hoping for a girl but think that it will probably be a boy. Who cares - we love them all the same. Boys are great fun and Deacon needs a little brother. But, Lindsey, you need a little girl! Actually, Brian needs a little girl so I vote GIRL! Can't wait for the results.
Love, Gram
Linds, I think its a boy but, it would be fun to have a girl in the family. Wouldn't it be fun if you AND Jayne had girls? But, I'm excited for boy or girl. They're both so fun.
So, I think I will vote girl even though I think its really a boy. :)
girl
Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie.. I liked it a lot... cant wait for the 21st to get my book (the first minutes of it)...I wont publish anything from harry potter until I know you have read it I hope you do the same.
Boy. It seems to be running in our family!
Well you know what I think...BOY. I still have these intermittent thoughts that maybe, just maybe, you'll have an beautiful Voltolini girl. I have to come back to my first instinct though, that he's an adorable bouncing baby boy. Can't wait to find out. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment