Brian and I got our
Championship Rings yesterday!
Well, actually Brian got 3 rings, and I just got one, but I did get mine yesterday and I love it! The middle is sapphire with a gold Gator head in the middle. On each side are 2 diamonds and the final score to the game, which in case you forgot was 41-14.
I'm going to flash this beaut around town and see what kind of free goods I can get!!!
10 comments:
Awesome. That is the biggest ring I have ever seen - I love it! P.S.: go Vikings! I need to go look for my class ring. :)
Katie that is exactly what I thought...."where is my class ring?" !!
Yes it is a big, gaudy ring that is for sure.
What ring? He he
Linds, I haven't talked to you forever! I miss you!
That is a beautiful ring Linds. Looks good on your finger. But Brian's is biggg. How can you even wear a ring that big. However, it is very impressive and just one more great experience you are racking up. You couldn't have asked for a better score for a ring - 4 1 1 4.
Well we are off early in the morning, 3:00 a.m. to be exact. Ouch! Will talk to you when we get back.
Hope your plane ride will be a pleasant experience - for you and for Deacon. Give him a big kiss for me.
Love, Gram
Sweet rings! Ha ha, I'd love to see Brian wearing his around...that's so big!
Love those rings, and I really like your lilypie counter for your pregnancy. You are 1/3 of the way there...Woo hoo. Love all of you, will see you in a few days. Can't wait. Mom
Yay Lilypie! I'm 13 weeks along NOT 11!!! There's a big difference.
LOVE, LOVE that picture of your family. Thanks for posting it. You are all so darn cute, handsome and beautiful. I don't even think I'm biased. You really are a great looking family. Love you, Mom
ohhh are you a harry potter fan!!!! same here... cant wait to read the seventh :) ohh i love the ring...
Paulina, I love Harry!! I have so many theories about the final book, we will have to discuss while I'm out there!!!
Post a Comment