This is the last blog I will be doing for a couple of weeks. Me and my little fam are headed on our first vacation in many moons. We are going to the Northwest. Looking at this map makes it look like we are going to Africa but we aren't. Our first stop is Portland, OR to see my Dad, Mom, Russ and Andrew. Then we are going from there to Coeur d'Alene, ID to see Brian's family.
I will be back on July 13th with a full report!

4 comments:
You sure that isn't Africa??? I wish that I could see you guys! Have fun!!!
How fun - hope you have a blast! BTW Lindsey, I found that pic of you in your Notre Dame sweatshirt, but I can't send it to you because I lost your email address! You'll just have to trust that it's there. :)
It's July 12, and I can't wait to see your updated blog. We all had so much fun in Oregon and Deacon is such a boy's boy. All of you out there who want to know...Deacon wanted to play ball with the boys all the time. Whether it was basketball, football or golf. The only way I could get his attention was when I took him on walks...or runs. It was hard to keep up. I had to grab, hug and let go so he could continue playing with the boys. Well glad your back in Florida, have fun. Love you, Mom
Post a Comment