What a good looking kid, he must get that from his uncle (not Andy). I cannot wait to see you guys in Portland, its only 2 weeks away! YAY! Love you guys. -Russ
Russ, of course he got his good looks from his uncey Ange. Haha, good looks and Russell don't go together bro. Its like oil and water. They just don't mix. But I think we can all agree that he's a lot cuter than the both of us. Can't wait to see you guys!
10 comments:
He is so dang cute...
Rain stinks. You need to come back to Utah where there is none. :) P.S. Ditto on the "so dang cute" comment - he is such a doll!
I love that guy!
What a good looking kid, he must get that from his uncle (not Andy). I cannot wait to see you guys in Portland, its only 2 weeks away! YAY! Love you guys.
-Russ
He is such a happy kid, and he is "so dang cute". It will be great to see you in two weeks. Love you, Mom
Russ, of course he got his good looks from his uncey Ange. Haha, good looks and Russell don't go together bro. Its like oil and water. They just don't mix. But I think we can all agree that he's a lot cuter than the both of us. Can't wait to see you guys!
Andy, If you can't say nice things I will have to delete your comments.
Hy Lindsey;
Your baby look so cute,and congratulations for your new baby. Paulinas mother. Yaya
Hola...
Has sido invitada a participar en el JUEGO...visita mi blog
Hello, you ahve been invited to participate in THE GAME... visit my blog.
I just want to kiss those cute cheeks. Too cute for words.
Love, gram
Post a Comment