(Sorry, it is obviously a picture-of-a-picture)Here it is folks! The first picture ever of "Baby Volt, El Segundo"! We had our first appointment today and were excited to hear that the doctor said we could do an ultrasound today! They said that everything looked great and we could hear and see the heartbeat. Brian was sure to ask, and there is only ONE in there.
As for me, the doctor is a little concerned about my being sick all the time, so tomorrow I am to be admitted for fluids and some medication for 4 reasons: the fact that I am throwing up 5-6 times a day, my iron level is too high, I am extremely dehydrated and have lost 13 lbs in 3.5 weeks. So, we will see how everything goes tomorrow! My doctor also gave me some new anti-nausea meds that are supposed to be "wonder drugs", so we will also see how that goes!
Other than that, we are very happy!
10 comments:
I am so sorry you are so sick. Just like last time. I sure hope these new pills work. Do you have enough help with Deacon? Is Brian able to stay home to help get you through this. I wish I was there.
We keep you in our prayers and I will put your name on the Temple Prayer Roll. Love you. Gram
Yea for "wonder drugs"!!! I hope, hope that you will feel better. Like Renee, I wish I were there too, but you already know that. Love you, Mom
We were talking about how much we miss you at Gramps' birthday party tonight. I hope the pills and the IV help you, Linds.
I love your cute little ultra sound photo!
Russy took the cousins to The Killers tonight. What a great guy!
Love you and your guys!
Felicidades por el segundo!!! We hope you start feeling good.
I lost like 10 pounds at the begining but not because I threw up I just hardly ate. I hope you start feeling better and eating and drinking enough for both of you!! Do you have any feeling if its a boy or a girl? do you have preferences?
I don't mean to copy what everybody else has said, but I too am so sorry that you're SO sick! I hope that you start feeling better. I'm sad that you're not having twins! But I'm very excited to hear how the rest of your pregnancy goes and see pics of the little one!
Hang in there, Linds! I hope you feel better very soon!
goooood luck!
Aah - Lindsey, I lost your email address! I wanted to ask you how you're feeling and if the morning sickness is calming down any. Let me know how things are going!
I hope you feel better Lindsey. I am so sorry you've been sick. In other news, congratulations on the health of El Segundo!
It's not a peanut Lindsey! It's a baby!
Post a Comment