Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Thank You to the Fausetts

Dear Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Lovon,



Last Thursday I got a fun package in the mail!










It was a Tickle Me Elmo!










When my Dad tickled Elmo I was a little nervous, at first...










But now I love him!










And I tickle him all the time!

Thank you so much! I love you, and I love my new present!
Love,
Deacon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Deacon has a "Tickle Me Elmo". Every little kid should have one because they are so cute. Have fun Deacon. Love you, G-ma

Paulina... said...

it looks fun!!! I think Ill get one for the baby aswell, maybe when he is a little bigger, what do you think?

jayne wells said...

My neighbor has a tickle me elmo and Parley loves it too! Oh, can't we get those two together??

Lindsey said...

I know Jayne! I can just see them together...wrestling, throwing things, it would be awesome.