A few posts back, my mother made a comment on a picture of Deacon. She stated that Deacon looked like me in a picture
"in a red sundress at about a year old".
Well, I found that picture.
Why, yes! He does look like me!
But wait.
Then I found this picture of Brian (and cutie Christy)...
And here's that picture of Deacon.
What do YOU think?
7 comments:
Such cute babies, and darling Christy. She's such a good big sister. Brian and Russell are so lucky to have such great "sister-moms" Love you all, Mom
You are all very cute babies. :) I think Deacon looks more like you, though!
Sorry Brian, but I think Deacon looks more like Lindsey. I wouldn't have thought that if I hadn't seen that picture of Linds at 1 year old. I remember you from back then - what a joy, just like Deacon is now. Love, Gram
Linds-
He is YOU! He looks like Brian the NOW and you as a baby!
that was actually me that said that. Jed agrees.
I think that he looks like you!
Your picture looks like your mom when she was a baby! I remember those days when I just HAD to see you every day!
What darling pictures of all of you. I too think he looks like Brian now, but more like you Linds in that photo. He still reminds me of your handsome brother, Ange, too.
Post a Comment