Tuesday, April 10, 2007

New Jams from Grams

Here is Deacon, fresh out of the tub, modeling Pair #1 of his new PJ's from Grandma.






And a "rear view"....



Thanks Grandma!!

Tune in tomorrow for Pair #2!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute little guy. I just need to hug and squeeze him. I love those "jams" on him. Isn't it funny how little one's have to climb on everything, and I can see that Deacon tossed the helmets off the window sill so he could look out. I'm so glad you add pictures so often on the blog, like G'ma Wilde said, it makes it so we can watch him grow up. Well you have a great Florida day. Love you, Mom

jayne wells said...

I love him! I want some of those jams for P too! My kids are still in their blanket pjs now--oh to live in Florida!

Anonymous said...

Hayden loves those pics of Deacon! He is laughing at him; especially the one of him hitting his head!! Christy & Hayden

Lindsey said...

Christy I can not WAIT for July and to get Hayden and Deacon together!!! Deacon will be following him around everywhere...we'll have a "Boo Boo 2"!