Today was the Orange vs. Blue Game
at The Swamp!
Deacon and I went a bit early and hung out with Brian before the game started.
It was a beautiful day but lemme tell you what...it's hard to take a toddler to a game. We weren't allowed backpacks into the stadium (all I had, of course) or strollers. So, Deacon had to be held the entire time.
Deacon loved to play with the filthy dirty seats, pulling them down and laughing when they'd shoot right back up into place. Also, the man with the red hat in this picture had a tattoo on the back of his neck that Deacon kept wanting to touch. Aye.
Then, Brian came and got us and we went down on the field which is always fun. At this point it was getting so hot, and if you know me you know my LOW tolerance for heat. I think we stayed for about the first play and then left. But, you'll be glad to know that the Gators won! Ha!
2 comments:
the question i ask myself everyday is why the sodjfh;ksdjh do i live in HOT az?
enjoy the summer
with love,
stephanie
My money was on Orange. How'd I do?
Post a Comment