Grandma Sheryl Came To Town!
We had so much fun!!
We went to DisneyWorld...
Grandma played and played with Deacon...
These were taken moments after Deacon had a bad fall on the cement, darnit.
Showing Grandma the correct way to line up his cars and doggies.
Other cute pics...
Looking just like Grandpa Stu...how funny is that?
Thanks for coming to see us "Gangy"!
We Miss You!!
6 comments:
Deacon does look like Grandpa Stu in that picture. We were looking a a video of Danny and Andy when they were about 10 mos. and 19 mos and we all kept saying, "Andy looks like Deacon and Lindsey!"
Deacon looks so darling and handsome in all of these photos.Grandma Sheryl looks cute and happy! I'm so glad you all had so much fun together. I miss you, darn it.
Andy DOES look like Deacon and Lindsey!
I like to call my mom "Gangy" because it's funny and she doesn't like it.
I love the pictures with Deacon and Gangy. How did Deacon like Disney World?
Gangy IS funny! :) Is it a hard g or a soft g on the second g? Hehe. I'm serious though. I like to call Sheryl, "Shirl", because its funny and she doesn't like it. Ha ha!
What did you do Linds to get in trouble with your mom?
I think you look really cute Sheryl. You don't look old to me. You look like a very pretty Grandma!
NELLIE OLESON?!?!?!? Oh no!
I haven't been called that in ages...
OK. Truce Mom?
Dear Nellie, I'm glad you called a truce with Gangy! I DO remember hearing someone say Gangy on Arrested Develpment. This was a funny story!
Post a Comment