Hi Everyone!
This was my most favorite trip of my entire life. What an amazing experience! I love Washington D.C.! I can not WAIT to go back, and it better be very, very soon!
Just so you know, as you read my posts, they are in backwards order, so if you start with my post that is titled "The Lincoln Memorial" and go up from there, it will be in order. Or you can do what you want I don't give a crap.

3 comments:
Dear Linds,
What a trip! Estoy jealouso. (You can make anything spanish by adding an 'O' at the end.)
Instead, we are battling the second bout of terrible cough and fevers. What I'd love to do is come to Florida!!
PS. didn't know gatorade was named after the Gators!
You didn't know Gatorade was made here? Oh yeah. But then I thought it was made for gato's. Mew.
Linds, I am so glad you got to go! Let's go back together, alright? It is such an amazing experience, we went this summer with the school thing if you remember. I know exactly what you mean about the Korean Memorial. It is so eerie and moving, seeing the expressions of the statues. I love it there! I want to go back so much! Way to go gators! Woo hoo!
Post a Comment