It gives me great honor to introduce you to....
Our newly adopted kitty
"C A R P E T" !
She is really sweet, 5 months old and she loves to play with Deacon.
And he, in turn, adores her!
By the way, have you signed this yet?
You should. You really should.
Unless you don't want to and then you shouldn't.
But, I'm #570.
6 comments:
"Carpet"--hee hee what a cute name!!! Deacon is so adorable! Have a great day!
That cat and that baby are so cute. I'm wondering if Lisa took the picture of Deacon? Is she the one who's notorious for cutting off people's heads or is that someone else?
Its DAD who is notorious for cutting off peoples heads in photos! Lindsey, I love your new "carpet"! So cute....what a darling name and kitty and Deacon. Love you, Lisa
where'd you get her? How'd you come up with Carpet? I love Carpet and Deacon!
Jayner, we got Carpet at the mall where they were having a huge "Adopt-a-thon". We were at the mall taking my wedding ring to get repaired, I think it's ruined for good, but that's a whole 'nother story....
And we named her Carpet because she is the same color as our carpet and we weren't feeling particularly creative that day.
Post a Comment