The Volts' Are Going to Washington!


That's right folks. As is tradition in NCAA Football, the Champion Team, which would be the Florida Gators, go to the White House to present a team jersey to the current leader of our country. This will all take place on Monday, March 19th.
At first, it was just the team, coaches and staff able to go....
But just the other day, Brian informed me that the wives get to go! And that means ME!
After we meet the president, we will have lunch with him, then tour the White House, and then have the rest of the day to see the sights!
We can't wait!!!

7 comments:
Lindsey, you are soooo funny. I love your blogs! Where did you get those great photos of the president? Maybe you can get him to sign a copy of The Inconvenient Truth!
I think what I really truly forgot to include in this blog is how excited I really am to go. It is going to be awesome to see everything in DC. I don't mean to offend any readers, which is why I have recently made some "adjustments" to my post.
I want your life Linds. And I hope you don't think I am kidding.
I do think that Court. But thanks anyway because I love you.
You'll love DC! It's such a great place to visit. Everything is accessible (almost everything) by riding the Metro and it's cheap and easy to use and safe. All the government things to see are free. I really think every American should visit there. How long do you have? How much free time? E-Mail me and I'll tell you my favorite places! Lucky you!
George W. and Linds W. together at last! I know it has always been a dream...
Post a Comment