Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Little 15


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

PAIGE MARIE!!

We love you and hope you have a great day!

Love,

Your Florida Family

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Creo que es "Quinceaneara" pero no estoy seguro.

Paulina, ayudame!!!

DIGIARTPAU said...

asi es...es QuinceaƱera...

Anonymous said...

Oh Lindsey! Thant made me so happy! Thanks! I love you guys and miss you!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful fifteen year old girl! Inside and out!
Paige, I hope you had a happy 15th birthday. Fifteen is such a fun age. You are so wise, motivated, sweet, and fun. I love you Paige Marie...from Aunt Lisa Marie

Lindsey, what a cute blog! You are a sweetheart. I loved talking to you.

Anonymous said...

Man, who's beautiful daughter is that? Oh yeah, MINE! Aren't I lucky?!? Linds, what a fun blog you have. It's like a scrapbook for the whole family! Aren't we all lucky? Happy Birthday to a beautiful and bright girl who's always been a challenge (in a fun way) and a pure joy!!

jayne wells said...

love you Paige! I'm late on writing, but I never get to the computer on Wednesdays--that is an all three kids day! I thought about Paigie many a time though!
I love you too Linds. Happy un-birthday to you.

Anonymous said...

same here i am late as well, happy b-day paigers. 15 is good but 16 is better, especially for you since you'll pick up all the hot guys.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the nice comments. I love you guys and I'm so glad that I'm a part of this family!