Monday, February 26, 2007

Helper

I am tired today.


I was up too, too late watching the Oscars.


I have a headache.


It's a good thing that I have a little helper that wants to help me do all my daily chores.


(yes, those are Brian's undiewears! Tee hee!)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Well Mom, like I always say; gotta learn'em young. Send Andy over, maybe I can learn him a thing or two.

HA! Just kidding.....

Anonymous said...

He's such a great boy--those pictures are darling. Do you think he might be a leftie? I didn't know that! He'd be the first one since you right? Cool!

Anonymous said...

Toddlers are sooooo helpful aren't they? :) What a cute helper Deacon is.

Lindsey said...

Shana - yes, he quite often uses his left hand, like me. He eats with his left and grabs at things with his left and then throws with his right. We'll see. And yes I am still the only one I think!?