Wednesday, March 21, 2007

BUSH

Seeing: GEORGE W. BUSH


This was so fun!! The final event of the day. The weather had become very cold as we were waiting and sitting patiently. We were able to get down before everyone else so we got second row/aisle seats and got great pictures! The team took their places behind the podium and then W came out. He is a very small man, and he has a tiny face. His speech was really funny and he was quite personable and though I don't agree with him politically, I was really impressed with him personally. I think it's good to see someone as a human and not just a dignitary. He was funny and he liked that the team presented him with a jersey that had his name and the number 43 on it (43rd President, get it?) instead of the traditional number 1. Here we go with the pics:



























































No comments: