Brian called me this morning with some fastastic news.
It may be fantastic to some people, but not really for me.
Brian said we were taking a little trip.
A trip to Daytona.
Fantastic.

Yes, you guessed it.
Brian and I are going to the Daytona 500 on Sunday. I know.....Me? at Nascar?
Here is how our conversation went this morning over the phone:
B: Hey, do you want to go to the Daytona 500 this weekend? I got tickets from the University.
L: What? No.
B: Well I think we should go, it's a chance in a lifetime.
L: (laughs sarcastically)
B: Call and get a babysitter.
L: Um.....ok.
I know you all are just stinkin' jealous.
2 comments:
Have you noticed nascar fans are always like, WAY into it? For instance, this house in my neighborhood...has a nascar mailbox, tons of Dale Eardhart Jr. stickers and photos and signs on the garage...and this is just the outside...
Yes Paige, I have noticed that. I lived in Ohio remember? They are crazy nascar fans. Mom, I will get you a souvie. But, do you WANT a beer helmet? I think that's all they have....
Post a Comment