Yesterday, Brian had a day off! It was a beautiful, 75 degree day.
Deacon was able to explore the backyard on his own,
and spend time with his Dad.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Darling photos. Cute guys. I'm excited to go to St. George this weekend where it might actually reach 65! Linds, we'll be in St. George on the 17th at soccer so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have fun opening your present from us--oh wait, you already did! Love you more than tongue can tell! Shana & family
2 comments:
Darling photos. Cute guys. I'm excited to go to St. George this weekend where it might actually reach 65! Linds, we'll be in St. George on the 17th at soccer so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Have fun opening your present from us--oh wait, you already did! Love you more than tongue can tell! Shana & family
I can't believe Deacon is walking all around. He looks older and soooo handsome. Those are darling photos!
What are you doing on your very birthday??
Post a Comment