Friday, February 16, 2007

On Saturday, February 17th....

I will be:

31


thirty-one


treinta y uno


trentuno


XXXI


einunddreisig

trente et un



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were such a beautiful baby--I love that photo! I remember the day you were born. I think I came home from dance and mom & dad told me you had arrived! I was so THRILLED to be an aunt!! I'll be in St. George so here's an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you on the 17th! Love you tons, Shana & family

Karen said...

I can't believe we're in our 30's!!! I'm just a few months behind you, girl! I wanted to wish you a VERY Happy Birthday! Enjoy your cute little Deacon and have a wonderful day!
Love ya!

Lindsey said...

Thanks everybody!

Yes. Jackie would have been BAD.

jayne wells said...

happy birthday Linds!! I've been thinking about you all day. I hope it is a great one!!

I love you!
Jayne

DIGIARTPAU said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey, hope you have a great day! Say Hi to Brian and Deacon for us.

Derik and Paulina Fausett

PS We have a blog too but its in spanish fausettnunez.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Goodness, I have tears rolling down my face after reading your mom's comment, Linds! It is right on the nose! I hope you had a fun birthday! I love you very much. I used to hurry over to see you and your mom when you lived in Springville after school (BYU school). I felt like I needed to see you everyday! I too am so glad that your mom is your mom and that I am your aunt.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I'm crying, too. What a nice message, Sher! Love you guys, Shana