Wheeeee!

With some of his Birthday money (thanks G & G Wilde!), we got Deacon a new swing for the big backyard tree!

He quite likes it!
brian * lindsey * deacon * scarlett * lucia

With some of his Birthday money (thanks G & G Wilde!), we got Deacon a new swing for the big backyard tree!

He quite likes it!
Posted by
Lindsey
at
2:11 PM
11 comments:
hey xingweb, stay away from here.
Deacon is so cute! I hope I can come visit you sometime!
hey xingweb, stay away from here.
Deacon is so cute! I hope I can come visit you sometime!
whoops, double comment error
Rumors.....filthy rumors.
I would open presents I got in the mail early for sure! What did you get so far, Linds??? :)
I imagined, "He quite likes it" in an English accent. What a darling picture and boy. So cute!
I'm sure glad that xingweb thinks you wrote a "good article". ????What an idiot!
I got my fave Chanel perfume and a lovely jewel from my Mom!! AND, I got the awesomest care package from my aunts!
Very good article-I prepared a very good gift for you, please visit my blog, The best browser fo you in History
hey, I didn't know if anybody noticed in the last blog, but I love how the kid in the Gap shirt, the Gap logo reflects in almost every picture with him in it! Ha ha.
I hope you like the bracelet (and the Chick o Sticks), Linds.
And I'm so glad Deacon likes his little doggies.
You're almost 31! Crazy.
I like xingweb. He write very good comment. He prepared very good gift.
Actually Paige, it's not his Gap shirt. He's actually an alien like in Cocoon, where under their skin they glow and reflect light.
Post a Comment